This is one of the most interesting activities constituting a complete tourism package for Uganda. It is so challenging, adventurous though rewarding. It is a must do activity and capital among Uganda’s highlights. This activity is charged US$500 for international non residents, and the pre requisite is that a gorilla permit MUST be purchased in advance and is guaranteed only after whole cash payment. As your tour operator, we help to secure you a gorilla permit and organize your complete tour package. Just contact us. Gorilla tracking is Uganda’s most sought after tourism activity. Tourists should book well in advance to ensure that permits for your requested dates are available.
What to take-a checklist
- Solid walking shoes or boots
- Rain gear and hat
- Insect repellent
- Drinks and snacks
Porters are available at a modest cost.
To protect the gorillas and visitors, the following rules must be adhered to.
- No one with a communicable disease such as flu or diarrhea is allowed to vist the gorillas
- Do not surround the Gorillas but remain in a tight group
- Leave a distance of at least 5 mitres between you and the gorillas
- If they approach you, move back slowly
- Flash photography is strictly forbidden